The design, source code and contents of the CurfewGames.com website are protected by Spanish legislation with regard to intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of CurfewGames.com, their total or partial reproduction, distribution or public communication being prohibited. , without the express authorization of CurfewGames.com.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy (LOPD):
CurfewGames.com informs users of the CurfewGames.com website that it may create an automated file with the personal data that is brought to its attention, either as a result of the use of the services offered on CurfewGames.com, due to Sending to the contact email email@example.com or by using the contact or registration forms present on the website. In any case, the storage, protection and use of said data by CurfewGames.com will be in accordance with strict compliance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data, users may exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their data, which would have been collected and archived. The exercise of these rights must be carried out through the contact email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating in any of the cases, as a reference "PERSONAL DATA" and the aforementioned right that they intend to act, attaching a copy of their National Document of Identity.
Availability and updates:
CurfewGames.com reserves the right to interrupt at any time and without prior notice access to the CurfewGames.com website, as well as to modify or eliminate the configuration of the site, the contents that are displayed therein or the provision of any or of all the services provided through it, whether for technical, security, maintenance reasons or for any other reason. Said interruption, edition or elimination may be temporary or definitive, without any liability for CurfewGames.com deriving from it.
Use of the website, its contents and services:
Access to the content and services offered on CurfewGames.com and the use thereof by the User, is carried out at their own risk and expense. CurfewGames.com is not responsible for possible damages or losses that the user may suffer, nor for possible technical problems or failures in the user's computer equipment, which occur due to:
- - A misuse of the contents or services of CurfewGames.com by the user.
- - Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources other than CurfewGames.com.
- - Illegitimate interference outside the control of CurfewGames.com by third parties.
In CurfewGames.com, some terms and logos may be mentioned indirectly and for informational purposes, which constitute trademarks registered by their respective owners, and we are not responsible for the inappropriate use that third parties may make of said trademarks.
CurfewGames.com is not responsible for those other data, websites or files that can be accessed through links (links) available or not among the contents of CurfewGames.com, given that said pages or files are linked to responsibility of their respective owners. CurfewGames.com, therefore, neither endorses nor endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material on such web pages or files and does not control or, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE , is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content, data and services existing on the linked sites and that are unrelated to CurfewGames.com.
In the event that a competent body declares the illegality of the data, ordered its withdrawal or that access to it is impossible, or the existence of the injury has been declared, the links indicated would be immediately removed, as such. CurfewGames.com is expressly notified.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Information Society Services (LSSI), users of https://CurfewGames.com are informed that these are the data of the owner of this website:
- Trade name: CurfewGames.com SL
- Contact email: email@example.com
Access to the website https://CurfewGames.com, owned by CurfewGames.com and the purchase or use of the services offered on this website, implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The experiences are designed and recommended for a team of 2-6 people per game. The recommended minimum age to play is 12 years old (with adult supervision).
- CurfewGames.com will not transfer personal information of its clients to third parties, under any circumstances.
- CurfewGames.com may use the email provided by the customer for contact whenever necessary, when it comes to matters related to the purchase of products already purchased. Occasionally, emails may also be sent about the communication of news, offers and promotions from CurfewGames.com.
- CurfewGames.com reserves the right to take legal action for intentional damages caused by the public and inappropriate dissemination of its contents, as well as damages caused by the misuse of any element enabled and related to its products.
- CurfewGames.com is not responsible for damages (personal or equipment) caused by the misuse of the content related to your experiences
COPYRIGHT AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- The brands and logos that appear on the website are the property of CurfewGames.com. You are not allowed to use these without the prior written permission of CurfewGames.com and you agree that any use may constitute an infringement of the rights of the relevant owners.
- Due to the nature of the game, CurfewGames.com expects that our customers will not reveal any details of the game, directly or indirectly to the public. All CurfewGames.com players who make a reservation agree to adopt, not discuss, disclose or disseminate any information related to the content of the games or any other proprietary information. By participating in the games, all players agree not to transmit this information or prosecution liability will be incurred by virtue of breach of confidentiality rules.
-All names, designs, material and themes used on the website, in any marketing operation and in the game itself are copyrighted by CurfewGames.com. and their owners. Use or reproduction of any kind is not allowed.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
-The price (with corresponding VAT) of a game is stated on the website CurfewGames.com
-For a successful purchase the user must make the payment. Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
-Once the payment is made, the user will receive a Game License code through the email they have provided. The game license code can ONLY be used once by anyone who owns it. This code will expire 90 calendar days from its shipment.
-No returns, cancellations or renewals are accepted after 30 calendar days from the purchase of the product.
- You are solely responsible for entering your data correctly at any time during your purchase or enjoy the experience.
- We use secure payment systems to protect the security of payment by credit or debit card. The confidential data of the payment are transmitted directly and in an encrypted form (SSL) to the financial institution. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank, which will authorize the operation. In the event that the Virtual POS will report the denial of the card, the order will be automatically canceled.
CurfewGames.com sends a confirmation email to the user with the purchase details and the Game License code. This email will be automatically sent to the email address provided by the user during the purchase process. If this email is not received, in any of their respective trays (also in "Junk Mail"), the user should contact CurfewGames.com by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY
Due to the nature of the purchase and the flexibility of the enjoyment of the game, under no circumstances are cancellations or returns allowed after 30 calendar days from the purchase of the experience.
In case of technical problems, supposedly attributable to CurfewGames.com, during the game; CurfewGames.com will review the electronic history of the game. Once the case has been studied, CurfewGames.com may unilaterally choose to send a new game code to the client, and / or the full or partial refund of the purchase price of the product.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
© All rights reserved: CurfewGames.com